Few days ago I have discussed Openbravo POS systen intregation with MySql. Today I will discuss How to built OpenbravoPOS after modification logo, image etc.
- JDK5 or latter ( Download link: http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp/ )
- Apache ant 1.6 or latter ( Download link: http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi/ )
- Openbravopos source file ( Download link: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=127939/ )
- First we have to need environment variable configuration
- Go to System properties
- Select Advanced
- Click Environment variables from bottom
- First create a User variable. Variable name: JAVA_HOME and Variable value: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07 its depends upon your jdk installation directory and click ok.
- Now we go System variables part. Select variable name Path and click Edit button. Add at the end of line ;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\bin;D:\openbravopos\apache-ant-1.7.1-bin\apache-ant-1.7.1\bin
- C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\bin its depends upon your jdk installation directory.
- D:\openbravopos\apache-ant-1.7.1-bin\apache-ant-1.7.1\bin its depends upon your Apache ant directory where you extract Apache ant .
- Go to run from start menu, type cmd and click ok button.
- Go to your Openbravopos directory. Suppose your Openbravopos source directory is d: now type command prompt like this E:\Openbravo POS\openbravopos_2.20_src
- Now type ant and press Enter for check Apache ant working or not. If any problem then you will get an error or pos build will be successful. If successful then go to your Openbravopos directory/ build/dist folder and unzip openbravopos_2.20_bin.zip like this zip file.
- Open your extract folder and click start.bat file. If you want default database configuration then click ok or click cancel and configure as your wish.